The Well World Practice Implementation Training Course is a 3-part webinar series hosted by Betty Murray, PhD, nutritionist, business-owner and clinical practice expert. The course is designed specifically for clinical practitioners and their staff and provides a practical guide for implementing Well World in your practice to streamline your workflow, improve your patient experience and results, and generate new growth and revenue opportunities.
- Module 1: Engage covers an introduction to Well World, the value and benefits of using it in your practice, how it can help build practice revenue, and a quick-start guide to getting up and running.
- Module 2: Implementation helps you develop a strategy for using Well World in your practice, and a tactical plan for incorporating Well World into your practice workflow, including how to prepare, organize and train staff, and even how to launch your first patient group.
- Module 3: Practice Building provides information on how you can leverage Well World to build new programs, services, and offerings; attract new patients to your practice; re-engage dormant patients, and grow revenue.
What to expect
- Download the PDF Worksheets that accompany the course Modules before starting.
- Each module webinar is about 30-40 minutes long. You may pause, rewind or resume at any time.
- Each module is also accompanied by a PDF version of the presentation notes.
Download your Practice Implementation Worksheets first and then begin each of the three modules.
There are additional notes (PDF of the slide deck) under each video.